Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Life on Two Sides of The World


I have lived on two sides of the world and both sides are some what the same but they are also different. Now I am living in the northern part of Africa in a fairly large country called Morocco but before I lived in Morocco I was living in the midwest part of The U.S.A. These two places are both extremely hot and can get very cold. They both have farms spread out around the country and use the same methods of irrigation. They also have some of the same geographic physical features.


The two countries are different in many ways. Some of the physical features are the same like fields and plains but most are not because in Morocco there are mountains, rolling hills, and the largest desert in the world, The Sahara Desert. Also the food is different because of the two cultures and areas in which the crops are being grown in. Clothing is different because of the cultures, traditions, regions, and religions of the two countries.


Living in Kansas was great but when I moved to Morocco the first month was hard trying to get used to the culture, religion, food, and language. After I adapted to all these things, life in Morocco was even better then when I was living in Kansas.

No comments:

Post a Comment